Rector Search Timeline
The timeline will be updated as new information becomes available. All dates are subject to change as the search process develops.
- DATES with XXXX will be replaced with dates when sufficient data is available to schedule the action.
- Oct. 25 Rector Search Page added to Website
- SELF STUDY
- Oct. 25 to Nov. 16, 2023 – All active adult members are surveyed to provide good information to develop an accurate parish profile. Holy Cow Survey Link is emailed and hard copies are provided to those who need them.
- After Holy Cow survey is completed, Vestry meets with Transition Minister, Fr. Chas Marks, and Holy Cow consultant to review survey results.
- Beginning in January, survey results will be shared with congregation in listening sessions in which congregation can respond.
- 11/22/2023 – Search Committee Application posted on Website, Emailed, and made available in hard copy to parishioners.
- Search Committee Applications due 11:30am, Sunday, 01/21/2024. Vestry meets on that day at 11:30am.
- 01/21/2024 Vestry meets with Diocesan Transition Missioner and selects Search Committee Members
- 01/24/2024 Search Committee Members announced after all applicants were informed of their status
- To be scheduled: Search Committee will meet with Transition Missioner for orientation.
- XXXX begin building Parish Profile to advertise the Rector Position
- XXXX Search Committee will post Parish Profile on Website and through other media to attract applications from prospective Rectors.
- Search Committee will consider applicants and schedule initial meetings on ZOOM when sufficient applications have been received.